MI I MEDICAL INNOVATION QUALITY POLICY
The company MI I Medical Innovation designs and manufactures medical and paramedical equipment intended for well-being therapies for doctors and aesthetic professionals. Its main activity concerns mesotherapy injection guns, a field in which it is a key player. in the continuity of the founder of mesotherapy, Doctor Michel PISTOR. Its activity is mainly carried out on the major export markets.
MI I Medical Innovation attaches the utmost importance to the satisfaction of its customers and the well-being of their patients; also, it has defined a Quality Policy which is divided into the following 6 axes:
- Ensure the sustainability and development of the company through rigorous and healthy administrative, commercial, technical and financial management.
- Design and develop innovative devices by anticipating market expectations and technological developments
- Strictly apply and constantly optimize operating modes and control devices
- Offer its customers, both in France and abroad, reference systems that are reliable, available and benefiting from an efficient after-sales service
- Build strong and respectful win-win partnerships with its partners, suppliers and service providers
- Ensure active monitoring and regular consultation with therapists and organizations bringing together mesotherapists (especially SFM), to develop and improve products that always better meet the expectations of practitioners.
The management of MI Medical Innovation is committed to meeting the requirements and implementing this policy in full compliance with the regulations in force, in particular those which apply to medical devices. For this, it has established a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 13485 standard for which MI Medical Innovation has been certified since 2001.
It is also committed to maintaining the effectiveness of its Quality Management System, to constantly improving it, and knows how to count on the motivation and contribution of all staff and its partners and advisers.