TREATMENTS OF MESOTHERAPY AGAINST ALOPYCIA.
Some facts to remember:
- Hair density 200 follicles / cm²
- Number of hair 100000-150000
- Hair diameter 0.1 mm
- Growth per month 1 to 1.5 cm
- Lifetime 2 to 5 years
- Number of hair cycles 25 to 30 cycles
- Resistance capacity 100 gr
The hair cycle
The life of a hair is summarized in 3 phases
- Growth phase or anagen
- Involution phase or catagen
- Hair fall phase or telogen
Alopecia is defined as a hair loss greater than 60 hairs / day on average weekly, excluding shampoo
Alopecia of the male androgenetic type is evaluated on a scale of 1 to 7. Mesotherapy does not
Only process until stage 4 of the Norwood & Hamilton classification.
Female androgenetic alopecia is evaluated on a scale of 1 to 3. Mesotherapy will treat up to stage 2 of Ludwig's classification.
The effluvium of the postpartum, whose treatment of mesotherapy must be proposed in first intention. The results are always satisfactory.
Hair loss and alopecia are effectively treated by mesotherapy (Mesopecia).
The goal of mesotherapy is to intradermally inject a mixture of drugs to stimulate the bulbs that make the hair to promote hair regrowth, enhance their shine, thickness and increase the vitality of the scalp.
It is the most comprehensive and active solution for micronutrient intake and process biostimulation capabilities of hair growth
The interest of mesotherapy in the treatment of alopecia:
Mesotherapy accelerates the local circulation of the scalp and brings oxygen and mineral salts to the bulbs
- Reflective effect
- Pharmacological effect of drugs
The results depend on the sex and the age of the patient, but also the type of alopecia and its stage of evolution.
The fall is slowed down, sometimes even stopped. The effect of mesotherapy will be judged at D90, but the improvement will be noted as of D30.
Products used in mesotherapy of the scalp
Use of a nutritious and revitalizing mixture based on vasodilator and vitamins, stimulating the bulb of the hair and providing it with a surplus of raw materials that has the effect of accelerating regrowth and maintaining a constant diameter in the hair.
- Cernevit, which associates Vit B (1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12) with Vit A, E, D, PP, H and C, are very interesting for their antioxidant and nutritional properties.
- Soluvit: Vit B (1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12), Vit PP, Vit C, Vit H
- Vitamin H
- Vitamin B 5 or dexpanthenol
- Magnesium: fight against oxidative stress, against defibrosis formation, promotes angiogenesis.
4 sessions spaced 15 days, then 4 sessions spaced a month, then 1 treatment every 3 months in maintenance. It must be applied early enough to be able to increase the duration of the hair cycles and to keep away the moment of exhaustion of the follicle. The persistence of a fine down before treatment of the alopecic area is a good criterion.
It is ineffective in androgenic alopecia.
- The fall is usually halted in 4 sessions more than 90%
Seborrhea is slowed down on 3 sessions and the patient space washing
The regrowth is seen about 3 months and is often noted by the hairdresser
The younger the patient, the more significant the regrowth
Fast and systematic result in postpartum effluvium