HYGIENE AND ASEPSIA: IN THE CONTEXT OF TREATMENT THROUGH MESOTHERAPY
Hygiene standards are a guarantee of safety for the patient and the doctor, they constitute a quality charter for the act of mesotherapy, which all members of the French Society of Mesotherapy undertake to respect for the perpetuation of the mesotherapy.
Any mesotherapy session requires the manipulation and use of numerous objects, all of which can contaminate the micro wounds secondary to the many injections that will be carried out. The skin and the mucous membranes, interfaces between the internal environment and the external environment, permanently shelter a considerable microbial flora.
• Hand and wrist brushing with antiseptic soap
• Drying with paper towel or disposable woven
• Blouse with short sleeves or raised above the elbow, INDISPENSABLE.
• Materials stored in 2 sectors: clean and tainted
• Regular disinfection of the worktop
• Examination sheets in single-use rolls
• Possibly report any allergies or abnormal reactions that have occurred after a previous medical treatment or mesotherapy. Report menstrual periods and possible diseases and their treatment.
• Remember that clean clothing on a clean body exposes it to less infectious incident.
• Avoid the application of product or cream, on the areas stitched on the day of the session no ointment, body milk or make-up on the treated area.
• Avoid belts, stockings, sleeves, jeans that are too tight.
• No ionization, epilation, dyeing the 24 hours after the session.
• Do not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication within 48 hours of the session.
• Injection equipment is always sterile and disposable
• Injectable drugs once opened and used are discarded after each patient
• Mixtures of drugs are prepared and used extemporaneously
If injection equipment is used, this equipment must MANDATORY be marked CE Medical. Its maintenance must comply with the instructions provided by the manufacturer
NEVER wash with tap water or with any liquid, unless instructed to do so by the manufacturer. If the gun requires a specific kit, it must be used and changed for each patient.
For perfect hygiene, you should use sterile, single-use needles, syringes and skin stabilizers. The use of sterile and disposable accessories guarantees the patient the necessary safety for a hygienic treatment.
You should always keep your mesotherapy gun clean and change each patient's sterile accessories to keep your device in hygienic conditions and avoid any risk of microbiological contamination.
1 PATIENT = 1 SKIN STABILIZER = 1 NEEDLE = 1 SYRINGE = 1 TROCART = 1 MIXTURE
Caution : Before using sterile accessories, ensure that expiry dates are not exceeded and check the integrity of the packaging.